- Since March 2018: research assistant and PhD student at the Chair of Climatology
- 2015-2018: M.Sc. Meteorology at Free University of Berlin, title of thesis:“Evaluating the effectiveness of strategies
to mitigate urban heat island and to improve human thermal comfort (a case study in Berlin using WRF/UCM)“
- 2011-2015: B.Sc. Atmospheric Science at Nanjing University, China
- Project: CaTeNA-Climatic and Tectonic Natural Hazards in Central Asia
Dynamical downscaling with WRF (weather research and forecast model)
Spatio-temporal variability of climatic landslide-triggering factors in central Asia
- Li, H., Wolter, M., Wang, X., & Sodoudi, S. (2017). Impact of land cover data on the simulation of urban heat island for Berlin using WRF
coupled with bulk approach of Noah-LSM. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 1-15.
- Li, H., Zhou, Y., Li, X., Meng, L., Wang, X., Wu, S., & Sodoudi, S. (2018). A new method to quantify surface urban heat island intensity.
Science of The Total Environment, 624, 262-272.
- Wang, X. & Sodoudi, S. (2017): Evaluating the effectiveness of cool roofs and green roofs as strategies to mitigate urban heat island
(A case study of Berlin using WRF/UCM). Cities and climate conference, 19-21 September 2017, Potsdam, Germany.