Justus Alexander Quanz
- January 2016 to September 2018: Student Assistant at the chair of climatology (Prof. Scherer)
- since October 2015: Master studies of Urban Ecosystem Sciences (Stadtökologie) at TU Berlin
- 2012 - 2015: Bachelor studies of Environmental Sciences (main subject) as well as Meteorology and Climatology (subsidiary subject) at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg
- 2011: University-entrance diploma
Former tasks and responsibilities:
- Student Assistant with teaching assignment
Quanz, J. A., Ulrich, S., Fenner, D., Holtmann, A., Eimermacher, J. (2018):
Micro-Scale Variability of Air Temperature within a Local Climate Zone in Berlin, Germany, during Summer.
Climate 6(1), 5.